Do you find yourself at a career crossroads? Are you itching to take your career to new heights, but not sure how to move forward? This webinar will give you answers.
For most professionals, a career path is circuitous, with steep inclines and sharp turns. Even under the best of circumstances it’s helpful to have a career sounding board – think of it as a personal, career GPS system. That’s where the Ivy Exec Mentor Network comes in! The Ivy Exec Mentor Network connects premium Ivy Exec members with seasoned executives for monthly brainstorming sessions on a broad range of strategic and tactical career topics. This powerful benefit is a free resource for All Access members.
This webinar will help you start finding mentors who can propel your career forward at a faster pace. Gayle Rigione, the Mentor Network’s manager, will walk you through the program, step by step, and answer the following:
- What can a mentor do for you?
- How do you identify “best fit” mentors on our search page?
- What is a session agenda? Is it important? What should it include?
- How are you matched with a mentor?
- After you’re matched, how do you communicate with your mentor?
- Do you need to do any advance work to prepare for your session?
- How does a mentoring session work? How is it scheduled? How does it take place?
- What happens after your session?